YOU are part of your children's story. Are your family photos reflecting this? One day, all your children will have are pictures of you. Make sure you're in them. No matter what you look like. They won't care, they will remember the times they have spent with you. Your kids will thank you one day!
A photograph is a pause button of LIFE.
That is what documentary photography is; a kind of photography which mainly aims to capture portrait/people on situations, real-life events or milestones in an artistic manner and the art of the everyday. Documentary photographs give an excellent opportunity to experience the joyful or sad moments of the day again and again. Because your children won't stay little for long.
1. Leah crafts a unique planning session with you that are more of taking a trip down memory lane. There is no posing. Her goal is to give parents and their families an experience they would otherwise not had experienced, she lets them be! Leah can make compelling picture out of uninteresting moments.
2. Allow Leah to turn your story into beautiful storybooks. You will always be able to touch them as they have touched you. A treasure you can share with your family and your children's grandchildren. Leah offers the highest quality selection of ways you can enjoy your photographs.
3. Leah's session includes a pre-session email or skype consultation. 1 or 2 location of your choice.
4. Contact Leah at email@example.com to choose a package fitting for you, to experience the journey she offers to make something truly special together.
* all prints and digital keepsakes are sold separately.